POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More rock fun : More rock fun Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  More rock fun
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Feb 2008 07:30:01
Message: <web.47b979bf5b41aa82731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Here's a couple more test renders from my rocky tetrahedron. I'm trying to get
it smoother on the faces, and only really craggy on the edges and vertices. The
placement still needs fiddling but it's getting closer! The grass/moss-effect is
not final; the colour needs work and I shall remove it from the peaks eventually
too.

The first one (immediately below) rendered in a couple of minutes (just 2
lights), the second image rendered in ~4 hours (modest radiosity settings).

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trisosurface2.jpg' (176 KB)